Has been launched by PT. Indosat Mega Media (IM2), on 15 October 2008, a cheap broadband based on 3G and HSDPA for users in Indonesia, using the name IM2 Broom Unlimited. With the price of one hundred thousand rupiah per month, is a cheap Internet service that can be obtained. Compared with theIndosat 3.5G Broadband Unlimited Package or Telkomsel Flash, the IM2 Broom Unlimited this can still compete, although a new players in the unlimited broadband service. With more affordable broadband service provider in Indonesia, is expected to occur later will be a competition so that consumers will get a good service and the price is very cheap.
With a cheap Internet connection, it is expected that many more people will be able to enjoy the presence and use of the Internet. Any information can be accessed easily without the need to paid more costs, such as at now.
It’s Easy to Use
Just insert your USIM card to your 3G/3.5G Modem then connect to your laptop. You can also use your 3G/3.5G Mobilephone. Anytime and anywhere you can always connected to the Internet.
- Enjoy the high speed connection up-to 3.6Mbps
- Multiple Access
With single ID you can access the internet through many options, such as 3.5G (HSDPA), 3G (UMTS), EDGE, GPRS, CDMA, Hotspot (domestic in more than 150 locations and International hotspot roaming), or dial up connection through telephone line.
- Unlimited internet connection
Enjoy the connection speed up-to 256 Kbps until you reach the volume usage of 2GB, then after that your connection speed will be decreased up-to 64 Kbps with no volume limitation during your card active period.
- Fixed monthly payment using reload voucher
IM2 Broom Unlimited T&C
- Broom Unlimited is the unlimited internet access via 3.5G network from IM2 with a fixed monthly fee. The payment should be made every month by using prepaid voucher.
- Active Period
The active period is the period that your Broom Account can be used for internet connection. Your Broom Account will be active for a month, starting from the first activation date. The next active period will follow the same pattern.
- Grace Period
The grace period is the temporary period that your Broom Account can not be used for internet connection. You should make a payment before the due date; otherwise your Broom Account will be closed.
- Connection Speed
You will enjoy up to 256 Kbps speed until 2GB volume, and then the speed will decrease to up to 64 Kbps after the volume is exceeded. You will get the normal speed again in the next Active Period.
PAYMENT TERM & CONDITION
- For the IDR 100K payment, you can use 100K voucher to make a payment or the other nominal (10K, 25K & 50K) which is in total equals to 100K.
- Payment with 2 (two) units of 50K voucher, or
- Payment with 4 (four) units of 25K voucher
- The payment voucher will be valid for the next active period and it refers to the first activation date.
- If you make a payment in the active period, then the payment voucher will be valid for the next active period
- If you make a payment in the grace period, then it will not extend the active period.
- If you make a payment with several units of 100K vouchers, then automatically it will be valid for several times of active period.
disadur dari : indosatm2.com